(TFT) Dave's rules

	These rules are almost identical to the way I work memory
superscripts,  I don't think you will have any problems with them.
I tried out the 2 for 1 version for a long time but eventually went to
3 for 1 since I have added so many talents that people needed the
extra memory.

	One thing that your players should be aware of is that
buying memory superscripts is great, but eventually they really
will NEED that IQ.

	Good luck.

	Rick