(TFT) TFT: organizing new spells/talents

>> I love these spells and talents - when are they going to be be collected
>> and put on the web-site? 'D
>>
>> Michael
>SILAS RESPONDS--- HERE HERE!!!! SOMEONE (NOT ME!!!!!!) COMPILE ALL THE
>SPELLS, GET THEM INTO PRESENTABLE SHAPE, SHOW THE COMPENDIUM TO THE
>NEWSGROUP, LET THE NEWS GROUP HACK IT OUT FER A BIT, AND POST AN
>APPENDIX OF NEW (optional) SPELLS. WITH CREDIT GIVEN FOR EACH NEW SPELL.
>OH BY THE WAY I'M NOT SHOUTING, JUST TOO DAMN LAZY TO TAKE IT OUT OF
>CAPS MODE!
>WHAT SAYETH THE GROUP? WHO SHALL BE THE SUC...ER UM VOLUNTEER?

I'll take the job if no one else seems to have the time.
I just started 3 weeks vacation and have no plans other than relaxing
and gaming/reading. What format would we want them in?
I'd suggest pure text files as the most universally compatible but
could also do it in Word or Excell(why?) format.

If this is agreeable just send email to my address with the subject
listed as  "TFT: new spells"    or     "TFT: new talents" so my filters
will send them to the right folder for compilation.
email address is:    mbrewer@psphalifax.ns.ca
and it's a BIG acct so no problems with bouncing stuff.

Mack Brewer

P.S.- The two "big" postings I made the other day on sample pbem turns
and our live-action-role-playing rules bounced due to size but they should
show
up on the list today. (I was told)