Re: (TFT) starting a cidri/Dran gazetteer??

Very interesting stuff.  You seem to have missed
describing a few monsters that you mention:

palug cats
fanged bounders
giant bulldog ants
stirges
compies"

All except bulldog ants are in the list at the end (compies under
coleurosaurs (gee, it didn't look like that when it went in!) -stirges are
the very last monster - on my monster document i sorted monsters into
categories similar to those in ITL, with nuisance creatures at the end etc.
This explains why it ain't alphabetical. Fanged bounders and compies came
from a microgame anyway (I forgot which ). Once again, sorry about the
graphics everyone.
A bulldog ant is an big, nasty ant in Australia with big nippers - do they
have them in America??

Giant Bulldog Ant
ST: 25                     MA:10
DX:11                    Armour:4 pt chitin
IQ:5
These large (2-hex) monsters are found alone or in small groups, being
fearsome hunters. They bite for 2 dice damage with their huge mandibles in
combat. Once they successfully hit, they can elect to crush victims held
for a further 1+1 damage each succeeding turn (no to hit roll required).
Victims may escape by rolling 8 dice under their combined ST and DX (15 XP
for success). Treat them as if in HTH combat, i.e. they can attack with
fist or dagger at +4 on adjDX, if they instead elect to continue fighting