Re: (TFT) Fire damage

I like the table, and only have one question.

Recalling my Boy Scout and Navy first aid courses, I agree with your
descriptions of 1st and 2nd degree burns. But what you call a 4th degree burn
sounds like a severe 3rd degree burn. I just don't recall a 4th degree burn.
But then that training was anywhere from 15 - 30 years ago.

In game terms, is it worthwhile to have the 4th degree with the increased
chance of death? How well did that play when you used the rules? I think if
it could work to reflect a little more realistic range of injuries, it would
be worth using.

Thanks for the table. Should get some more discussion going. :-)

John Rebori
Don't think of it as being outnumbered
Think of it as having a wide shot selection