Rick's TFT Equimpment and Weapons:
The download link below will bring you to a page where you can download all files about Equipment and Weapons in TFT. Currently there is only one file (my Revised Weapon List).
There are a number of changes from the traditional TFT weapon list.
- Two handed weapons do more damage.
- Impailing weapons do X dice - a modifier, where as mass weapons do X dice + a modifier. This was done so that impailing weapons tend to do a little or a lot of damage.
- Pole Weapons have been greatly revised. Now they do *1.5 damage if you move at human running speeds, but *2 or more if you are going at mounted speeds. As impaling damage, they now do damage like 2d-2 to give the weapons high varience to damage. The largest pole weapons are treated as spears for charge attacks, and as axes for trading blows. The DX modifiers I use for Pole weapons are listed with them.
- The number of weapons has been greatly expanded and more weapons have been added for very strong figures.
- Bows now require +3 ST to fire them twice per turn. This was done for both game balance and realism.
- I have added picks (a swung impailing weapon) which are deadly, but have their own disadvantages.
- All weapons now have a minimum ST (so you can calculate bonus damage if you have greater than that minimum ST).
This is the weapon list that I will use for my upcoming TFT pbem campaign.
Downloadable files page.
Armor In TFT.
Fine Armor In TFT.
This link takes you back to Rick's top level.