(TFT) TFT: Player Creativity

   If I haven't worked out these things ahead of time, I like to ask them a
counter-question: What do /you/ think the answers should be?  Many times
the
player already has an idea of what a Slinker (or whatever) is like, and
suspension of disbelief would be enhanced by encouraging the player to
articulate those answers.  The player would also have a bigger stake in the
campaign and have more fun as a result.
<

Sure, that would be great! I'd even give the player a roleplaying EP bonus
for that.

But if the player says "I dont know - its your world!" then I dont think it
could hurt to have a 'back up' answer. As a GM, sometimes you feel like
being creative with stuff like that. Sometimes you just want to look it up!
I've never felt 'ripped of' by a game supplement because it had too much
background!

Michael

====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.