(TFT) TFT: Prices

Justin writes . . .

>No apology necessary.  If you collect comics or cards, you rarely if
>ever get what the book price is for the item.  Also a typical whole-
>saler sell products to "small" retailers at 60% of the retail price.
>Your table is nice but why 160% for # 8, why not 150% or was that a
>typo.

   No typo there.  The price progression is geometric as the seller's
reaction roll increases, with everything rounded to the two most significant
digits . . .  at least.  Also, notice that I "stretched" out the table to
account for reaction roll results higher than a "6."

   While I'm at the keyboard . . .  I'm planning a one-shot adventure where
the players design realistic modern-day characters while not having a clue
what the adventure will be.  Then by surprise a "plot device" transports
them to a medieval technology world with nothing but what they have on them
and their own talents.  I'm looking for ideas for encounters to spring at
them, situations for them to get into, and trouble for them to have to deal
with.  Any ideas?

   On another note, TSG 54 was the one I missed between my two one-year
subscriptions.  Gee, it sure would be nice if I had a copy of that Magic
Backfire article.  ::looks up and whistles off key::

Dave Seagraves
Seagraves Computers   dseagraves@austin.rr.com   1 (512) 255-2760
2020 Magazine   Austin, TX  78727-3242
Taco Bell: Good food, false advertising, chintzy portions, criminal staff