Re: (TFT) Demons 'n' rings 'n' things

	I consider them evil extra-planer creatures.  Summon
creatures come from 'shadow planes' that don't really exist
apart from our world.  The demon planes are just as real as
ours.  I no longer allow demons to be summoned by creation spells,
I've put them into to their own catagory (Invocation spells) since
there are so many exceptions between them and creations.

	Rick