(TFT) Re: Introduction and an Errant School of Thought

What you say is true. You might as well play ad&D, or arduin.

But, If you decide that TFT is your way of life, like some of us like to thing but dont practice <grin>, then you get the merit and admiration of the faceless few.

Here are some of the benefits of taking on the task of converting systems:

1)Converting from one system to another builds problem solving skills.

2)Inspires creativity.

3)Gives you insight into game design.

4)Learn the lost of game balence.

5)Explore the lost art of game rule fudging.

6)Experience first hand the thankless job of coverting.

7)Learn how to take constructive critism.

8)Takes up even more hard drive or shelf space.

Id like to see some of your arduin stuff. what parts of arduin do you want to start with??