(TFT) Arduin and other conversions, continued

Hey!  I ran out of space!
    Picking up where I was cut off,
    Then, on 1 in 6, roll again:
    1:  Wolverine jaws.  (Bite for 2D, both normal and HTH combat.)
    2:  Panther claws.  (Claw for 1+1, both normal and HTH combat.)
    3:  Acrobatics free when IQ requirement is met.
    4:  Fencing free when IQ requirement is met.
    5:  Berserk.
6: "Merciful". A merciful deodanth won't kill opponents. He just brings them to the edge of death again... and again... and again... and again...

I liked Joel Sira's comments on his Runequest to tft conversion in progress. I agree with his admiration for Runequest's spirit combat, and that this can fit in with tft. I am toying with adapting the magic system from Crunchy Frog's Duel to tft, and have gotten up to IQ10 spells. The magic system presented in Wizard and Advanced Wizard has always felt tacked on to Melee. I think the Duel system may actually work better. We'll see.
                                -- Pat