Re: (TFT) Proposal: Paladins and Anti-Paladins in TFT

In a message dated 3/15/00 12:10:11 PM Central Standard Time,
MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com writes:

<< Violent reactions. Too much like classes. Make this a specialization of the
 Preist Talent and I could see it, but offering up EP to trade for special
 abilities opens up a whole can of worms. I can see all the other players
 asking what they can get for 125 EP!

Actually, i kind of like the idea, the character sacrifices his EP for
abilities. As long as you don't reward the character with EP's for the
results, i don't see anything wrong with it, as it is its own balance, they
get some extra abilities, at the cost of advancement. The other characters
will be far more advanced trhan the Paladin after a while, but it is a good
idea just the same. Maybe i'll do that for priestly powers as well...

John
JohnDHamill@aol.com