Re: (TFT) Proposal: Paladins and Anti-Paladins in TFT

> As long as you don't reward the character with EP's for the
results, i don't see anything wrong with it, as it is its own balance, they

get some extra abilities, at the cost of advancement. <

That's the part I dont like about it! It limits that PC's advancement, but
it doesn't tell me as a GM how powerful or how experienced the character
is.

In other words, this seems like it could lead to a 33-point character more
poweful than a 60 point character.

It's one way to give characters extra abilities, but I don't really have a
problem with re-packaging those abiltiies as Talents, and thereby limiting
how many of them characters can get.

Michael