(TFT) Paladins

I think you are all too focused on "Paladin" as what
D&D defined them as. A Paladin is a Champion, Roland's
knights were Paladins because they Championed the
Church.

Paladin/Anti-Paladin are glib D&D definitions brought
about by their looney alignment system.<

I couldn't agree more. That's the great thing about TFT - no wacky rules
restricting behavior. All that ever lead to in D&D was arguing, not
roleplaying.

What's wrong with simply giving an experience bonus to a character who
roleplays a Paladin well? It's kind of strange in a TFT game to tell a
player "You have to snivel and whine more if you want to keep your Theif
talent!" So how can you do that for an "Paladin" abilities?

Michael