Re: (TFT) angels

Hi Patrick,
	My suggestion that Angels ARE be very powerful is
not based on any religious preference on my part.  It is simply
that I feel most demons in TFT (including greater demons) are
'demon spawn' or not that powerful in the way of things.

	I have very powerful demons called Thettorov,
Niquiliacquitac, and the fearsome Fire Eyes who are huge, very
evil and could eat a dozen greater demons for breakfast.  (A
5 month subplot of my campaign involved some of my most
powerful PC's trying to kill Fire Eyes.  Tho they killed his
whip, he survived and destroyed a couple PC's.

	The angelic equivient to lesser and greater demons
are the cherubium, weak divine beings (tho still very powerful
by human standards).

	Rick