(TFT) TFT: Middle Earth

Michael writes . . .

>What do people think of running a Middle-Earth game in TFT? I tried it
>once and it was kind of awkward, but the web-site has inspired me to
>think about it again.

   Hey Micheal, a buddy of mine created a complete LoTR adventure, which I
and another friend here in Austin found a lot of fun to play through.  I
won't go into great detail about it, but it played a lot like Grailquest and
was just as fun.
   Ever since I played it I've been tempted to take the rough typewritten
adventure he created, edit and develop it, and turning it into a
full-fledged programmed adventure suitable for solitaire play.  Would
something like this appeal to anyone here?  If so I might have him ship it
to me and I'll look it over.

Dave Seagraves
Seagraves Computers   dseagraves@austin.rr.com   1 (512) 255-2760
Taco Bell: The criminal organization of the fast food industry