(TFT) Angels - Good and Evil

	I don't see how you can have angels and demons
with out having good and evil.  I really would like to have a
different more origional concept but nothing has suggested
itself to me.  I REALLY respect Michael Moorcock's ideas
on Law and Chaos.  Such creativity!

	In my campaign each time a person invokes a
demon the 'real' world gets a little closer to the demon
planes.  Each time a venal and evil person dies, they add to
the power and 'closeness' of the demon worlds.  I have
decided that my game world is closer to the demon planes
so it is easier to summon demons and harder to summon
angels.  This makes it easier to be evil and selfish, and my
players are often confronted with situations that will tempt
them to do something wrong.  Being selfish and corrupt is
the standard way of behaving, and people who have high
moral standards are basically laughed at.

	This means that invoking a cherubium is more
difficult both in IQ preq. and fST cost.  Since you get less
'bang for the buck' most people will invoke a demon instead.
However this (in a tiny way) brings the world closer to the
demon planes.

	Cherubium have the power to take any form that
they wish (with in hex limits).  They usually take the form of
youths or children because this better reflects their innate
purity.  On occation they will take the form of 'powerful
judge' when they clearly need to kick butt.

	Tho they can not telleport they can shift to another
world and then shift back somewhere else.  This takes longer
than a demon telleport and does not give them the complete
freedom of motion that a telleport does.  (That is there are
places that a Cherubium can not easilly move near to when
they are in their other dimension.)

	Most Cherubium can prevent Demons from
telleporting away.  Thus they are useful if you want to kill
that evil demon that is doing hit and run tactics.

	As for the attributes of the Cherubium they are
a bit higher DX than demons, and lower ST.  Their IQ is
also usually higher.

	Rick