Re: (TFT) angels

Rick,
Do you use these in your campaigns? Could you post the stats? (Only, I hope they aren't pastel -- ick! (For some reason pastel cherubiums (cherubiae?) call to mind the entry on Gay Magician in Dianna Wynne Jones's THE GUIDE TO FANTASY LAND; I kind of think gay magicians would be the only ones who'd want to call them up. (Oops... Am I being politically incorrect? (How many of these paranthetical asides can I fit into one email?)), though I can picture truly evil creatures curling up in revulsion at the mere sight of them. Which recalls another novel, I think the title is THE BLACK HOLE OF CARCOSSA, in which the gritty noir fantasy world of Khadazar (I'm certain I have the spelling wrong.) is threatened by incursions from a cutesy fantasy world.) Seriously, I never bought into the idea of color coding monsters. If I were a black dragon I'd buy me some gold spray paint.)

	The angelic equivalent to lesser and greater demons
are the cherubium, weak divine beings (tho still very powerful
by human standards).