RE: (TFT) Players Wanted

> Joel wrote:
> you really should consider it. Im working on a client program that will
> allow unit facing and stuff like that for melee. no megahex indicators
> though.

I have also had pretty good results using CyberBoard and the TFT
gameboxes through Microoft's NetMeeting program, which allows you to
share an application across an Internet link with a number of people,
as well as have interactive chats (voice or text, depending on what
you can support).

I agree that it's no face-to-face, but if that was the only way to play,
my last game would have been about 10 years ago.  I'm currently running
someone through GrailQuest, and I've been having a ball.

I'm looking forward to Joel's tool as well.