(TFT) conversion from T&T to TFT

Here are some notes I've developed to help send TFT characters through T&T solos. Since TFT starting (32 point, human) characters begin with attributes of from 8 to a max of 16 while similar T&T starting characters have attributes of 3 to 18 I've developed this chart to convert attributes from one to the other:
T&T:  3-4  5-6  7-10  11-12  13-14  15  16  17  18
TFT:    8    9    10     11     12  13  14  15  16
To find TFT ST either average T&T strength with constitution then use the conversion chart, or choose the highest of the two scores and apply the conversion table to that score. For IQ and DX compare the T&T value to the TFT value on the conversion chart. Ignore the T&T speed roll, use MA from TFT. Decide what to do with luck on a case by case basis. (I use either reaction rolls, or use character's skills to determine the course of luck.) For charisma: 3 to 7 (T&T score) choose one TFT defect; 8 to 12 no effect; 13 to 14 pick one skill from the following list; 15 to 16 two skills; 17 to 18 three skills (These are not free skills. IQ cost, and prerequisites and their costs must still be met.): Sex appeal, Bard, Charisma, Animal handler, New followers, Diplomacy, Courtly graces, Monster followers I, Tactics, Monster followers II, Captain, Master thief, Stratagist, Master bard. T&T monster rating is a single number which represents ST, DX, dice damage, and hits stopped so it seems reasonable the monster rating could be used with a point allocation to translate T&T monsters to TFT. But I haven't done this, instead I go by description (The tables in Steve Jackson's article on converting D&D monsters to TFT are helpful.) or use similar monsters already developed for TFT. If CON is stated for a T&T monster, I use that for ST; if armour is stated I use 1/4 for HS. One concideration to keep in mind is that larger number hex-size weakens a monster by allowing more surface so more characters can attack at one time.

                             -- Pat

P.S. Last week I picked up the new D&D Diablo. The boxed game is VERY convertable (using Steve Jackson's article) and using the dungeon tiles makes nice solo adventures, except that the scale is off. I recommend either using the movement and stacking rules from Azhanti High Lightning, or else constructing your own set of tiles with one megahex for each square of four squares.