(TFT) titangames and stuff

Dear all (and Michael)
I have found titangames good (especially as I can use my credit card!).
>From Australia I otherwise have to pay a bank money to get a cheque
(Australian/English spelling) sorry, check in $US, which is annoying for
those in small amounts as our banks charge flat fes for them. I picked up
interplay 5 & 7 and am waiting for Forest Lords of Dihad from the Titam
Games dude.

For TFT we painted a whole bunch of cuisenaire rods (do you have them in
the states?) which we had from school. The cubes were just the right size
for the hex grid patterns from Advanced Melee. I also made card 4- and
7-hex dragons (based on small originals in the melee box).
Cas