(TFT) Wizard's Guild Membership

This is what I personally do because - well because I'm just strange that's
all..

Over the years, I've collected a lot of Cantrip and Hedge magic spells -
mostly from D&D but there are some other sources as well - and use them in
TFT. These are the most common types of spells for all wizards. They are
all IQ 7 and cost 1 IQ for anyone or 4/1 IQ for wizards.

The Wizards' Guild (and deep dark holes filled with monsters) are the only
places where wizards can learn 'real' spells and thus, even a Drop Weapon
spell puts you WAY above people's normal consideration of what is 'magic'.

So much like the Wizard's Guild of Carnn (well done by the way!) the
Wizard's Guild truly *does* seperate a Wizard from a wizard.

My 0.2

Michael