(TFT) Cantrips (large!)

Aah cantrips!
Michael, hmm, care to throw them up for scrutiny for us to lay lavish
praise on them. I sold my Unearthed Arcana a long time ago after most of
the rules in it unbalanced my AD&D1 campaign so badly (..well, after
photocopying the good bits anyway) or wherever all those individual
cantrips were listed before they were homogenized into 1 spell for AD&D2.
Cas<

Yeah, I thought that was pretty lame. Cantrips seemed to me to the magic
system that most resembled the magic of fantay literature and fairy tales.
Not powerful by D&D standards, but in any other game they would surely make
you a very special and powerful individual! Truly powerful wizards should
be exceedingly rare..

But in the interest of keeping the peace, I'll only post the names of the
cantrips to avoid the Big Copyright Brothers:

Cantrip Spell List
Alahandra?s Questing Call
Alarm
Alvira?s Stasis Spell
Appreciate
Aspiration ?
Attraction
Bee
Befuddled
Belch
Bell
Benediction ?
Bladesharp/Plowsharp
Blink
Bludgeon/Hammeright
Bluelight
Bug
Bugman's Mug
Burn
Calculate
Candle
Canticle ?
Ceremonial Oath ?
Change
Chill
Clean
Color
Colored Lights
Cool
Coordination
Cough
Creak
Curdle
Cure Minor Wounds
Dampen
Darkwall
Detectance
Dim
Dirty
Disruption/Kill Rats
Distract
Drowsiness
Dry
Dry Wood
Dust
Dusty
Endurance
Enhance
Exterminate
Extinguish
Farsee
Find a Stray
Firefinger
Flavor
Footfall
Freshen
Gather
Giggle
Glamour
Glimmer
Globelight
Glue
Gnats
Grab
Groan
Hairy
Haze
Heal
Health
Hear
Heartcall
Heat
Hedge Enchantment
Hide
Hold
Honesty
Hound
Ignite
Instill
Isolde's Answer
Jab
Knot
Lapse
Light
Lightwall
Lock
Malediction
Mask
Meditation ?
Mend
Mental Block
Mindspeech
Mirage
Mistake
Moan
Mobility
Mouse
Mute
Nap
Nimodes' Major Delousing
Nimodes' Unseen Butler
Nod
Noise
Pacify
Palm
Panic
Petition ?
Pied Piper
Polish
Present
Protection
Pucker
Push
Rainbow
Rattle
Ravel
Rebinding
Repair
Repulsion
Ripen
Rune Sense
Salt
Scratch
Second Sight
Sharpen
Shine
Slip
Slow
Smokepuff
Sneeze
Sour
Spark
Spice
Spider
Spill
Spin
Spoil (Sour)
Sprout
Stitch
Strength
Sweeten
Tangle
Tap
Tarnish
Thump
Tie
Tweak
Twitch
Two-D'lusion
Unlock
Unthirst
Untie
Warding
Warm
Weather Improver
Whistle
Wilt
Wink
Wrap
Yawn

Frankly, I think most of them are pretty self-descriptive!
Michael