(TFT) Re: Age

I was about 16 when Melee first came out. We picked it up immediately and
started playing it and Wizard standalone. I remember getting AM, AW and
ITL and the "I Do It In the Labyrinth" t-shirt at either GenCon or Origins when
it was first released. We played it religiously. When I was in college, I played
twice a week for two years. Some of the best gaming I've ever done.

---
Brett Slocum  --  slocum@skypoint.com  --  ICQ #13032903
Home page: http://www.skypoint.com/~slocum/
"Ah'm yer pa, Luke." -- if James Earl Ray was the voice of Darth Vader