From: Thorn <edt@dopey.ne.mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: (TFT) Racial History (Blasphemy)
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 07:26:46 -0400

Scott_Moore@praxair.com wrote:
> I would have to disagree that Human are products of Orcs.  In
> fact, I believe the opposite is true.  I can not accept it from
> a moral aspect (God creation).
> Also, Orc were a product (experimentation/manipulation) of > Saruman (sp?) - Tolkin. The whole concept of Orcs I believe
> were developed by Tolkin.

I don't mean he intends that Orc is unchanged since the dawn of time.
Rather, he's making the arguement that the proto-orc (which a man
might call, _has_ called, proto-man)))) line evolved into distinct
branches, of which mankind was one.

As to divine creation, John covered that, or at least allowed you to
rule as your faith demands: