Re: (TFT) Rules, Publishing and the World WIde Web...

JOHN!  DON'T TAKE OFFENSE AT LAST MESSAGE...
ACCIDENTALLY SENT EARLY!!!

Another hairbrained scheme....

We form a not-for-profit educational group dedicated
to teaching role playing games.  We choose to use TFT
for the core rules.

Educators, which we would fall under in this
definition, have the right to copy and distribute a
certain percentage of a book (I think its either 20%
or 50%) in order to use as educational material.

I believe we could trim the original rules into this
percentage, then distribute this as a form of
education with no challenge to copyright.

Just a thought..

Brennan