(TFT) Simple Solution to Memory Problem?

   I had an idea about Talents and the memory problem last night.
   Basically, the idea involved a table, like this:

       IQ : 6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20 ...
   Memory : 4  5  6  8  10  12  14  17  20  23  26  29  32  36  40 ...

   The line for Memory indicates how many points you have available
   to spend on Talents.  The progression I have indicated here is
   pretty simple, its just ( IQ squared / 10 ).  If you like some
   other progression, you can use another formula.

   Still, this is pretty simple and promotes the basic premise:
   the higher your IQ, the more points you have to spend on talents.

   What do you all think?

Dan