Re: (TFT) Racial History (Blasphemy) and a little moralistic digression...

JPB:

I actually subscribe (and have for a long time).  It's just that I spend most
of my time lurking rather than participating.  This latest enormous blow up
over reprinting the rules is an excellent example of why.  However it all
shakes out I hope we don't ending up killing the golden goose here or, worse
still, locking her up so that only some people have access to her eggs.

Jody