(TFT) Re: Republishing and state of the list

> From: Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com>
>
> At any rate, I hope the digest version is now under control!
>
> To those folks on the digest, I'm really sorry about the flood
> last night, where all the posts for the last 3 days came over
> one per digest.  At least you won't need to check the archives to
> catch up :-/

No problem, thank you for creating and maintaining the list, I enjoy
reading almost all the posts. I may not ever use hardly any of it, but
it's still good material.

Thoughts about republishing: If Howard won't set a price, I'm patient,
we can always approach the heirs 20 years down the line.

Thoughts on rewriting: Joe's right, if we rewrite it, either it won't be
close enough or it will be too close. Either is not a place we want to
be. Also since it's been requested that this is not the right forum for
it, I would suggest starting a new list if there is enough interest and
posting it's existence to this one.

If you really need more copies than are available legitimately, well
don't tell me, and don't sell them on the list please ;) I doubt that
private, small scale, non-commercial use would call for more than
destroying the illicit copies of a publication so long out of print.

Now back to the Wizards Guild and other topics of interest ;)

Jim Eckman