(TFT) TFT Ownership

I, II,

I like this idea alot. It's similar to FUZION's "Plug-In's. All a GM has to
sell players is that "I use Attributes: Variant #1" and it makes the rules
"consistent" but still allows alot of variation.

Another GREAT idea. I'm pretty sure I have a complete collection of all the
talents devised and I can tell you there is WAY too much  duplication!

Michael