Re: (TFT) [OT]Little Announcement

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony Merlock <amerlock@execpc.com>

>Well, a new "Nuisance Creature" has entered my life.... My wife gave
birth
>to our baby, Evan, on Thursday.  We're all doing great, and catching
sleep
>whenever we can.
>
>Hopefully, I'll be able to catch up on the recent messages this week
>(between diaper changes, that is)....
>
>Tony Merlock

Congratulations!
You're entering that wonderful phase of life where
everything will look new and refreshing as you see it
"again, for the  first time" thru his little eyes as
he begins to grow and explore.

"Been there, done that, 3x now"
Luckily, my wife and I are entering that second wonderful
phase in life where our eldest nuisance creature has
turned 19 and is leaving the nest, to be followed by his
17 1/2 years old brother shortly. (we hope)

Get some sleep!

Mack