(TFT) Break Bone

I was examining Cas' TFT website, which by the way is very good, and I
discovered a spell I would either not use or change its IQ or ST
requirements.

The spell is IQ 13 and it is called Break Bone.  My problem with the spell
is the amount of damage the spell does as as related to both the IQ needed
and the ST cost.  Right now this spell does an average of 7 points of damage
(2d6) for a total of 2 fST from the wizard.

I would like to see it at least IQ 15 or higher and 5 ST to cast.

What do the rest of you think?

Yours in Cidri,
Justin not to be confused with the other Justin (S that is)