Re: (TFT) Spell fiddling

tft@brainiac.com wrote:
> there is probably room for both 'Steel Flesh' spells, Question
> is, what do we name the 2  spells to differentiate them.
> Ideas?

A couple--for the spell effect so tough it lowers your DX, how
about "Adamantine Flesh".  Or, if you want to treat it as not
being part of the same series of spells, which its penalties
perhaps justify: "Body of Stone" or "Ossify".  (In which case
maybe it effects a more obvious physical transformation than
the "_____ Flesh" spells.)