RE: (TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #33

Shouldn't that spell be "death ray", as a better descriptor than
"light ray"? It's not just for buck rogers 1930 science fiction,
there is apocalyptic medieval art with red coherent death rays
striking down from the sky and people running. I guess my problem
with the title is that "ray of light" sounds like something from
norman vincent-peale religious writing.

nils>>>>

I don't give the spells their names someone else does about 18 years ago.
All I do is relate what I see and ask for critiques.

Yours in Cidri,
Justin