(TFT) cold iron (again)

>Dear Rick
>I know one debatable one was 'Cold Iron' ...

	<I always assumed that by cold iron, it meant
Iron that had been cooled back down to a solid. Basically
if the metal was cold enough to have a magnetic moment
then it would count.  For that matter, any alloy of iron
that is magnetic has enough iron to count.  (Thus steel
would also be anathema to farrie.)>

Problem here is that saying something is vulnerable to cold iron would be
pointless, as just about all weapons would be able to harm the creature.
Presumably, cold iron was something different to normal steel otherwise it
wouldn't have been listed as a special defence of Wolweres and other
thigns. Probably worht ditching as a concept anyway then..........
Cas