Re: (TFT) Meteoric Iron

	This took a lot of thought, and I am extremely
proud of the name I came up with.  Normal Meteoric
Iron is ok, but when it is worked and alloyed by dwarves
it becomes awesome.  I call it (hold your breaths everyone
because this is REALLY creative here), wait for it... It is
called in my campaign, Dwarvish Meteoric Iron!!!  Yes!!!
Thank you,  Thank you!  It was nothing.  Thank you.

	Right now it cuts thru regular weapons with my
parrying rules, but those rules need to be revised.  When I
get around to rebuilding my metallurgy rules I will fix
things.

	Rick