From: "joel sira" <jodasi@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: (TFT) TFT @ L.A. Game Convention
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 19:56:59 GMT

when is the game con???

----Original Message Follows----
From: "John Paul Bakshoian" <hailmelee@hotmail.com>
Subject: (TFT) TFT @ L.A. Game Convention
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 12:43:46 PDT

I have an announcement to make: I will be hosting a The Fantasy Trip game at the Gateway 2000 Game convention at Los Angeles airport on 2 September 2000.

Kili's Heroes - 25mm using the Fantasy Trip Miniatures role-playing
system.  During the campaign of the Overlord, Kili learned of a
fortune in gold bars that the Evil Ones have stashed in a small
Frankish town. Kili's dwarven platoon plans a surprise attack on Claymont, 30 miles behind enemy lines.
Equipment provided.
Referee:  John Paul Bakshoian  call or write...bla bla bla
Game time - 7 to 12pm