(TFT) Crunching the little numbers...

Dan mentioned that my post about his proposed "highest
of x" dicing system only talked about the 4+ die rolls.
This is a good point.  I didn't even worry about the
other side of the coin because TFT has conditioned me to
think of anything less than a three-die roll as totally
trivial.  But his idea, where for a "two-die" roll you'd
roll 4d6 and take the lowest three, or for a "one-die"
roll you'd roll 5d6 and take the lowest three, is probably
a really good idea--you'd still have a chance of failure
even if your DX was 13.  The chance of critical success
will be quite high, but of course it probably should be.