Re: (TFT) Cavalry Charge Proposal

"John Paul Bakshoian" <hailmelee@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I do not know anything about GameBoxes.  Is that easy to set up and view?
> Joe, is that what you use for your games?  If it is, then I think the
> copyright problem should be OK.  How easy is it to pop in and see this.
> Does it cost money to get a GameBox?  Is a GameBox real time or can you go
> back and view what has already happened.  (most of us will probably not be
> able to view this at the time your doing it.)

My gameboxes use CyberBoard, a free play-by-email tool available at
http://www.execpc.com/~d-larson/cyberboard.html

It's not meant as a realtime tool, but if everyone's using an
application-sharing program like NetMeeting, it can be done.

You can definitely go back and replay moves.

The copyright issue is a sticky wicket, but I have the tacit approval
of Marc Thompson for the distribution of my gameboxes (he saw it, and
didn't complain but instead thanked me for respecting the copyright).

If anyone needs the generic Melee/Wizard gamebox for this test,
check the website at http://www.brainiac.com/tft/pbem.html for more
info.