(TFT) More errata

I think this had come up recently as well:

AW - p 15: A paragraph is missing from the EXPLOSIVE GEM spell.  I cannot
say for sure what was there originally.  The following rules will be
playable:

"The explosive Gem spell costs 5ST for every die of damage the gem will
do when it detonates - maximum 8 dice damage.  Unlike most magic items,
a gem may be made instantly if the ST is available.  One must begin with
a gem worth at least $50.  Once a gem is rendered explosive with a given
power, it cannot be enchanted again to make it stronger.  If this is
attempted, it will explode with the combined power of both spells.