Re: (TFT) Live Metric or Die!

Australia went metric in 1975 and I'm used to it, though I still can
visualise 5'6'' tall much easier than 168 cm. However, I'm getting better.
Also, up until 5 years ago I'd measure human weight in pounds and now am
completely metric. The only time I ever hear about ounces any more are with
expensive bags of parsley... 8)

I have no probs with the metric system, heck 1 inch = 2.54 cm and 1m = 39.37
inches, everyone knows that!
We were quite happy with metric in TFT, it made a welcome change from D&D,
which i recall being lbs etc.