Re: (TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #57

"Brett Slocum" <slocum@skypoint.com> wrote:
> > Reasonably priced items are out there if you're patient.  I picked up
> > the following for $54 (including shipping) a while back:
> >

> Fabulous deal! That's an average of $4 each. You the man!

There was an auction in r.g.f.m a while back for a full TFT set + other
games.  Once it got up to $50, it was between myself and one other
individual.  When it got up to $100, I bowed out, and emailed the other
guy congratulating him on the purchase, and asked if he ever ran into
certain items, to let me know.

Well, he was mostly interested in the Microquests and a few other things.
When we broke it down, the list evenly split down the middle, with only
one item on both our lists!  I immediately offered half the selling price,
and wound up with a major addition to the collection.

So sometimes these things work out - it's a matter of patience.