(TFT) Mnoren Librarium Brick & Mortor is moving

To all patrons....

The facility which houses the Mnoren Librarium is moving next weekend. The Mnoren Librarium will be closed until next month as the catacombs are cleared of vermin, the shelves aligned and the tombs moved in. Also, it means that the mages that rule the communication of Dias El will take their sweet time installing it. Therefore I will no doubt be out of communications for a fortnight or two.

Just a note. Even as I was writing the Brian McDonald inquiry as to the return of the Wizards book, it was in my mailbox. Thank you Brian for the timely return.

Giovanni Paulo
Master Librarian
Mnoren Librarium