(TFT) Saving Rolls - Part II

Okay, I've been looking at the Saving Rolls in TFT because of the recent
discussions we've had about them.

While I agree that the percentages for certain tasks aren't *exactly* write
the 'ease-of-use' for changing the number of dice for the saving roll makes
me favor that method.

But what about simply limiting the upper limit of dice to 7d6.

This way, you can try impossible things all the time and they can never get
*harder* that 7d6.

Is this a reasonable way to encourage risky behavior - but reward those who
spend the points on the appropriate talents?

Michael