(TFT) Adventures in the Tomb

During the past two months, while not doing Tekemel creatures or just
mouthing off on the list, I have put together another adventure like the one
I did last year for the list.  The Tomb is a programmed adventure for six to
eight 36 to 42 point characters.  I ran this adventure almost 20 years ago
unprogrammed of the eight characters that entered only two died but the rest
save one where moderately to badly wounded.  One of the PCs just rolled good
throughout the adventure and never took any damage.  Because the adventure
is long it will be broken up on the list but numbered as Tomb I, Tomb II,
etc....  Play it and tell me if I have misplaced a number.

Yours in Cidri,
Justin