RE: (TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #79

-----Original Message-----
From: tft-owner@brainiac.com [mailto:tft-owner@brainiac.com]On Behalf Of
James Eckman
Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2000 11:04 AM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: (TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #79

> From: "Cas Liber" <casliber@ozemail.com.au>
> Subject: (TFT) a magic circle, say a hexogram?
>
> Or, summoning  a magical creature which can cast AID spell and loan ST?
High
> IQ to justify the critters great strength and ability to AID more ST than
> was used to cast the spell...........
>
> Hmmmm...................

In theory summoned creatures can't cast spells, but I have nothing
against house rules or rule changes. A dragon costs 5 to summon and has
60 STR so you can imagine the 'fun' that can happen!

Also dragons are skinny and long so that your super hex thing can have
many creatures. What could you do with 1000 pts? Ghahkk!

And for those puny humans, think 3 dimensions! You could have a special
summoning room with levels above and below the other mages. This would
be a veritable casting ball!

<ROTFL>

Jim or anyone else please don't copy the whole digest as most of us have
already digested it.  It may have just been a mistake.  I enjoy reading the
commentary but it was hard to find what you were commenting on.

Yours in we are all human,
Justin