(TFT) magic aiders and elementals

But couldn't it
> quickly become self perpetuating.  "I summon an aid golem, to summon a
> bigger aid golem, to summon a bigger."
>
>      David Michael Grouchy II
Thats presuming the creature you summoned had a summon x spell as well as an
Aid spell....
Cas

A better idea would be, say, IQ 19 spell - summon improved elemental

Fire Upgraded = Energy Elemental - much purer form of energy than fire.
Regennerates in fire but also able to give fST to others (and then jump in
very hot fire, say centre hex of 1MH bonfire at least).
Water Upgraded = Liquid Elemental - able to voluntarily separate H+ and OH-
ions and fire acid or alkaline jets (each 1-1 damage per 1 ST the elemental
puts in it)
Air Upgraded = Storm elemental - fires lighting bolts (as spell) and shock
shield, otherwise as air elemental.
Earth Upgraded = (???) ideas anyone?

off tangentially
Cas