(TFT) TFT: Counter Sheets

Rick writes . . .

>So my question is would you pay $5 or
>$7 dollars for a pack of new TFT counters.

   Absolutely.  It would be nice to refresh my worn out TFT counters.  $7 is
reasonable.  Twice that might still be reasonable.

>A quick question:  On future TFT counter
>sheets would you prefer to have no letters or numbers
>on the counters?

   I prefer a letter of some kind, but would still buy them without
lettering.  I'd prefer something more readable, but the gothic lettering is
tolerable (e.g. "Is that an 'I' or a 'J?'").
   So when do you publish?

Dave Seagraves
Seagraves Design Bureau   dseagraves@austin.rr.com   1 (512) 255-2760
Taco Bell -- the criminal organization of the fast food industry