(TFT) TFT X-Files

Quite a few years ago I started an X-Files game in TFT based on a
small-press game called "Hidden Invasion" by Nightshift Games.

I just stumbled across the TFT conversion for it. If anyone wants to post
it on-line it I'll be glad to send it to them...

Here is an excerpt;

Fox "Spooky" Mulder (33 points)
36 years old, male, criminal psychologist
ST 10   DX 11   IQ 17   MA 10
Talents: Alertness, Detective, Land Vehicle Driver, Literacy II, Literacy,
Pistol, Scientist-Psychology
Handicaps: Neurotic (Fire, 1 pt), Odious (Paranoid, 2 pts), Odious
(Obsessive, 2 pts)
Weapons: Medium Pistol (10 or less, 2d6-2, 6 shots, 2 shots/turn)

Dana "Starbuck" Scully (33 points)
32 years old, female, doctor
ST 10   DX 9    IQ 18   MA 10
Talents: Alertness, Detective, Embalming/Forensics, Interrogation, Land
Vehicle Driver, Literacy, Medic, Pistol, Scientist-Physics
Handicaps: Odious (Analytical, 2 pts), Cuteness (2 pts)
Weapons: Medium Pistol (10 or less, 2d6-2, 6 shots, 2 shots/turn)

Michael