(TFT) TFT: Postal

Joe writes . . .

>I can scan and email you the maps.  I don't want to post 'em
>since I don't want my players to know how I intend to kill
>them ;)

   Kill us /players/???  Wow, Joe's gonna go postal!  Sure glad I'm a WWII
reenactor now.  Just need to replace these blanks with live .30-06 and .45
ammo and I'll be . . .  ::thud::

The Late Dave Seagraves
Final Score: Never got into space, never wrote that novel, five women loved,
spoke French with Gates McFadden, lunched with Micheal Dell, 197
half-completed projects, Taco Bell lives on  8^)