Re: (TFT) Converting Dungeons and Droolers...

Micheal,

With due respect, are you familiar with DND 3E?  While
your comments are certainly valid for all previous
editions of DND, I would suggest that 3E is so
radically different that many of your core complaints
seem to be addressed.

You're absolutely correct.  TFT is modular. But is has
always (IMHO) suffered from a scalability problem
which I don't believe DND now shares.  Until three
months ago, my favorite games have always been
Warhammer fantasy rpg and TFT -- two black sheep games
if ever there were such things.  Now I play DND.  I
don't look back, I don't have to sit there thinking
"gosh if only DND did/was/could/allowed X".  Wizards
has completely redesigned the engine to clear up
rules, clean the thing up and make it a joy (yes, I
said JOY) to play.  I am a game system tinkerer at
heart.  I finally have a game I don't have to tinker.

Anyhow, my 0.02$.

Brennan

--- Michael Taylor <MichaelTaylor1@compuserve.com>